2.21.2005

Maiden Voyage

Good luck exploring the Infinite Abyss says Andrew to Albert.

I think that's what I'm doing here at this blog. I never considered myself web-savy enough to peer into any blog abyss, but I've enjoyed reading other people so much that I couldn't help myself. So here I am.

I don't expect to be poignent or insightful, or any of those things one should try to do on a blog. I just think I want an outlet to share experiences.

Perhaps this will be the only post?

ps. We have been listening to KUDL at work and I've heard 2 John Mayer songs this morning. I've had my fill for the year.

1 Comments:

Blogger cari said...

But when you're a father, you're bound to be good to your daughter now that John Mayer's told you to do so, eh?

Monday, 21 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home