11.09.2007

Thrift Store #2

So, it hasn't turned into a weekly post yet, but i'm making steps in the right direction.......kinda. the first part of this didn't happen at the thrift store, but at "the sale" as it is called here in Easton, at christ chruch. it is a gigantic rummage sale that takes place on 3 floors of the church, it's rediculously large.

Things I obtained:

*Burberry driving cap

*Old-School Patagonia jacket

and a few other odds and ends.


Now, what I got today. This is so random.....
I did something I never thought I'd do. I bought a peice of art at the thrift store. It's an odd exception though. I was walking past the section of what is generally ugly landscapes with barns, and the forest. I don't know what it was about this that caught my eye, it was probably a relection off the metallic silver frame, but i picked it up. Take a look.




Yeah, it's a line drawing of Kansas City. It's pretty cool. Downtown in the foreground, and then out of this photo is Mission Hills, the Stadium Complex, Swope Park, Prairie Village, and some other landmarks. All it needs now is a new frame!



ps. I met Kate's parents this weekend, and wore a suit i got at the thrift store to the wedding.....

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

wow, nice snag. i'd like one.

Saturday, 10 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home