2.21.2005

I am somebody!

What do you know. I came back from lunch today and on my chair sat a 3x5 box containing my first business cards. The excitement is describable. That's correct. I feel like I am a real life cog in the wheel of commerce. Some would describe that as a bad thing, but I like it that I work everyday and interact with people and ultimately keep them working just as they keep me working and we directly benefit each other. Next time I see you I'll be quick to offer you my card.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay i have only one thing to say to u and that is. . .
NNNNEEEEERRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  
Blogger Megs said...

Jay, I would love to have your card...congrats on making the jump to the blog world...you'll never be the same again!

Tuesday, 22 February, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is true...he offered me a card! I of course accepted. I was most impressed and maybe a tad jealous that I too am not a big enough part of the commerce world to deserve my own business cards! Someday.

Wednesday, 02 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home