4.11.2005

MIA, Part II

I am slightly embarassed. After giving the camera up for dead, and making the decision that it was time to move on and purchase a new one I opened the trunk to my car yesterday, and tucked under the jumper cables, assorted tools, golf clubs and frisbee was the missing camera! I still don't think I am a careless person (and I am a bit ashamed that I placed blame on others, but I can't remember for the life of me opening my trunk that night, or even thinking that the truck would be a good place for a camera ever! I have also opened it several time since, and didn't spot it. Needless to say, in the end, it's a great relief to have the ol' camera around again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, thieves are still mean but i'm glad you had a happy ending in this dilemma.
*vanessa

Friday, 15 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home