6.27.2005

Why I like the weekend.....

...because I can go to a bachelor party, have fun, laugh hysterically, stuff myself, and let a really great guy know how much his life has impacted others, and how much we all love him.

...I have the opportunity to go out to lake, get on the water, and sail. (I am learning, thanks to Austin. It's a pretty awesome. I need a lot more experience. Austin is so good he can see the wind!)

...my backyard was full of people that I know, and a few that I didn't. We had some hamburgers, some orzo, a little peanut butter pie, and some melty ice cream. It just feels good to have a part in strengthing people friendships, and creating new ones.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and rapley?? how about that.

Tuesday, 28 June, 2005  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

well yeah, he was in the backyard wasn't he?

Tuesday, 28 June, 2005  
Blogger bri-bri said...

sorry i missed the bbq. i heard it was a big ol' reunion. thanks for coming to the peanut last night, by the way. it was good to see you and mol.

Tuesday, 28 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home