12.02.2005

Christmas in a Cup

Normally I'd wait until I was in the comfort of my own home to share something so intimate, but I am compelled by a force greater than my own soul to share with you the joy I am experiencing this morning. I stop at a place called PT's coffee every morning for a cup of joe, but this morning I was met by a cup of inspiration. Each day they offer 5 separate coffees for purchase at the rock bottom price of $1 for 16oz. Today I placed my dollar in the jar, and my ROI was phenomenal. The flavored coffee of the day was called....Christmas in a Cup. I tried not to get too excited, expecting a Starbucks Holiday-type blend. Instead my lips were met with.....Actually there are no words to describe how delicious this blend is so I am forced to make one up, and will do so now. Deliterumtous (dee-li-ter-um-shus). Do yourself a favor. That's all I'm sayin'.

6 Comments:

Blogger bri-bri said...

jayme. this makes me miss you. and want to see you. lets have a pre-holiday date. but i don't drink coffee... do they have christmas chai in a cup?

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

hmmm....not sure. you could probably talk them into it.

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it just regular java or is it latte with milk and stuff?

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

it's regular ol' java.

Friday, 02 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what's with all the commercials lately? i'm ready for some more pithy comments and unique perspectives of the mundane.

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

what can i say. i'm a slave to the almighty dollar.

Saturday, 03 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home