1.24.2006

Austin City Limits...

Suckers! If you didn't see Adams, Ryan (w/ Tift Merritt, whom I have an ol' fashioned crush on) on ACL on Saturday night, give Jeff or I a call and come over and watch it! If there were ever a reason to have the DVR feature this would be it.

Admittedly, after 3 albums this year with only a handful of special songs I was a bit disenchanted by the Ryan Adams experience. The love was renewed, however, after a smashing performance with his voice in great form, and a perfect mix coming out of the speakers Saturday. Don't be surprised if you don't recognize anyone in the band though (save Brad Pemberton on drums); as there seems to be more turnover in the Cardinals than at the local pig farm. My only dissapointment was there was no songs from the piano, which I tend to gravitate towards.

Seriously, come over and watch it. I don't think we'll ever delete it from the hard drive, but we might so you better call soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh cripes. is there any way to download that puppy onto your dream machine iBook and beam it to me or burn it onto DVD or something? come on, be a buddy. get off the shed. speaking of mac... how about the team-up with intel?? a mac with a pentium chip... it's so... interracial.

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006  
Blogger Brian Stevens said...

crap.

let me know when i can come over - i seriously will.

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

mr. stevens shoot me an email at
jmorgner@gmail.com and we'll get you set up.

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Brian Stevens said...

so...i didn't forget...it's just that those days didn't work for me..sorry man...do you have a DVD burner hooked up to your tivo?

Saturday, 04 February, 2006  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

not at the moment. i might be able to do it with my computer.

Sunday, 05 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home