1.10.2006

Global Warming.....

Yeah, I guess I'm not a scientist, but I don't think those who support a global warming trend are very pleased with the snow accumulations in Japan......
















....and if these storms have been raging since early December, why is this the first I've heard about them??? I gotta get out of the bubble.

ps. I really am pretty ignorant to global warming, maybe mass snowfalls are part of the deal. In which case this post should read as follows:

Dang! That's a lot of snow. I hate global warming.

7 Comments:

Blogger cari said...

You're funny.

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger tiffany said...

Three words. Day After Tomorrow.

Tuesday, 10 January, 2006  
Blogger amy said...

I am thoroughly confused.

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger tiffany said...

It's a movie that came out about a couple of years ago. It has to do with global warming and the dawn of a new ice age. It is not realistic, or good.

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger timsamoff said...

Funny... I thought it was both (to some extent anyway).

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger amy said...

Tiffany, I wasn't confused by your comment, I was confused by Jay's post.

And I loved Day After Tomorrow. I didn't think it was realistic, but I loved the effects. I'm a total junkie for those sorts. (Although, the underlying love-story theme was both annoying AND unnecessary.) I really liked the tornados in LA.

What? I never said I wasn't a dork.

Wednesday, 11 January, 2006  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

well.....this morning on the way in to work i was listening to the radio, and apparently there is evindence in the cloud forest in, i think, Costa Rica, that 11 species of frogs have become extinct due to global warming.

ps: i think the premise of the new ice age was; by glaciers melting (a product of global warming) the earths temperature was cooled by decrease of land mass, and increase of water. again, i think a real scientist of some sort (preferably one with knowledge of the eco-system) might come in handy.

Thursday, 12 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home