3.02.2006

In case you've cared...

I guess I didn't realized it had been nearly a month since my last post. Time flies when you're frantically searching for a replacement automobile. I really did it though. Check out this beaut...

That there is an A4 Clark (and don't think it's not coming with us when we leave here next month.)
Yep, this is the replacement for the Saab that was well acquainted with a tree. It's a '99, Laser Red, Manual Tranny, Bose stereo, 2.8 litre V6 cranking out 190bhp. Most importantly perhaps, is the Quattro feature, which is all-wheel drive to aid in avoiding trees.
The fella that owned this before me kept it in beautiful condition, so I feel like I really lucked out.


You'll also likely notice the ugly license plate bracket in the front. I tried to take it off, but sadly there are three huge holes in the bumper where the anchors for the plate are. Fortuitously, my friend Todd is a graphics dude, and is making me a sweet plate with the audi sport logo to go in there. I am also going to tint the windows in the near future.

Overall, I am getting over the loss of the Saab, and moving forward with my life.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss...but overjoyed at your new acquistion!

peace all over you.

B

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, finally a pic of the new sweet ride. very nice, jim! one piece of advice from a former red car owner: start working out now to prepare for your semi-annual polish... because a laser-pink quattro just isn't the same.

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh-huh... you said impregnated... huh huh..

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you like... luxury?

Friday, 03 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude - it rocks... but tinting the windows will make it rock more. chad and hector at "my place" will do the izlegal tiznit. yeah, mikie, i said "tiznit"........ fyi, dad killed the range rover. damn him.

Saturday, 04 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your ride is hot-ass...and the car is pretty cool too.

Saturday, 04 March, 2006  
Blogger brett.cantrell said...

its been enough time since... good bball game for the wildcats on saturday... maybe the magic number is 24?

Tuesday, 07 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home