9.18.2005

I like it.

So a few weeks back I got the notion that I was ready for my own computer. I am not sure what made me think it, but I knew I was ready. Typically, I get it in my head that I need (read: want) something and I'll purchase it within a few weeks. It happened with my bike, my car, my watch, most of my clothes, and the list goes on. Time for some research. Question #1, and really the only question, PC or Mac. Growing up my family was a Mac family. I always felt weird owning a Mac, and my friends all thought I was crazy. In college and in the working world its all PCs. I was torn between my roots and what I'd become comfortable with. I went with the Mac: the 14" iBook G4 to be exact. I am so glad I did. It found my wireless network at home without being a total bastard, and using the login information I used to purchase the computer it registered itself. It has taken some time to readjust to, and to move all my stuff from work, and other various sources, but I'm almost done, and it feels good to have it all in one spot. The Mac is really easy to use, and making the switch back has not been hard at all. I'm very happy, and am looking forward to many years of its happy servanthood to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my 12" powerbook could kick your 14" ibook's ass anyday of the week. welcome to macdom, mig!

Monday, 19 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you and jason both know, my 17" powerbook could eat both of you and your sissy computers.

Thursday, 22 September, 2005  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

i don't doubt it for a second amy.

Friday, 23 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home