8.04.2005

Random-ness on Thursday......

1. I saw a deaf child at Target while getting my lunch. (I do know for sure he was deaf, I saw him talking to his mother in sign-language). It was so interesting because I saw him talking to himself as any kid does, but in sign-language. I guess I just didn't think it would work that way.

2. I had a dream in 3rd person last night; that is, I was able to see myself from an elevated perspective. I don't know what that means other than I am a genius.

3. Jeff Buckley RULEZ!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love sign language!
it's so fascinating.
*vanessa

Tuesday, 09 August, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so funny, because i saw you from an elevated position the other night too.

Thursday, 11 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home