8.19.2005

The (in)famous Royals

As we all know the Royals SUCK!!!! I'll bet you didn't know it was my fault.

I know I was a little hard on the Royals last week, but I didn't think I would have such a great effect on them. It was that night that they lost after the Indians scored 11 runs in the top of the ninth. I'm really sorry!!!!! Please forgive me Royals. It's all my fault!

It seems to be helping with national exposure though. See this Article. It kind of brings up a philosophical question. Is it better to toil in anonymity, or to be know for something, anything, even if it is futility?

All part of my evil plan to take over the world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

infamous... that's more than famous! el guapo is so famous, he INfamous!!

Friday, 19 August, 2005  
Blogger jaymorgner said...

you'll notice that after i appoligized they ripped off 2 straight wins. (i have to assume that mike macdougal doesn't read my blog until the next day.

Monday, 22 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home