9.19.2005

McSweeneys

I've been resisting posting about this site because it is so entertaining, and may spell the demise of global commerce, and my internet access at work. I think Doug led me here in one of his posts a few weeks back.

Here is a sampling if you don't believe me (from McSweeney recommends):

Binder Clips
When you were flailing about, you used paper clips. Now that you've made it, you use binder clips. They signify maturity and skill. Paper clips are j.v.; binder clips, varsity.


Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you KNOW i use binder clips. paper clips are SO for the boys.

Monday, 19 September, 2005  
Blogger bri-bri said...

binder clips are just better. they are for girls...err...women, too. silly people. three cheers for jay for being a posting machine.

Tuesday, 20 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home