5.23.2006

Things I've Learned....

In honor of my 1 month anniversary in Easton; a list of things I've learned:

  • It is good to live in a town where you can leave the doors unlocked
  • The body of Christ functions
  • I was not meant for a desk job
  • Seafood should be a part of everyone diet (fresh, not fish stix from the freezer section)
  • Making friends is not as easy as it looks on TV
  • Cities on the East coast are close together
  • Living near a lot of water opens up an entirely new spectrum of sports/activities
  • Lacrosse is a cool sport
  • Good beef can be a rare commodity
  • It is good to expose yourself to a challenge
  • I am out of shape

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel that I have missed your birthday... is this true? Hope it was a good one!
Becky

Friday, 26 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birfday buddy!!!!!

Friday, 26 May, 2006  
Blogger Kansas said...

Jay, we had a blast at your birthday party...too bad you missed it, perhaps you should consider moving home so that doesn't happen again.
MISS YOU SO MUCH!
kisses.

Friday, 26 May, 2006  
Blogger bri-bri said...

hey jayme...i wanted to say thanks for my birthday message... makes me happy knowing that i can always count on you for well wishes... i'm glad we have been birthday buddies for 10+ years now. we are old. i miss you.

Tuesday, 30 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home