6.07.2006

Gone, and back, and gone again....

Since 5/23 I have been to Lake Champion in Glen Spey, NY over Memorial Day Weekend for a leadership weekend which was a blast. YL camp for leaders, in a nut shell. Played some 4 square, went -9 on the frisbee golf course. Pretty standard really.

Stayed over the following week for work week. I, along with 3 others, weed whacked what seemed like the entire camp. 6.5 hrs hanging on to a good sized weed eater makes muscles ache. The next day we all got to mulch, again, what seemed like the entire camp. Probably around 50 yards in 6 hours. I thought I was done with landscaping!!!

Returned on Friday, to play golf and greet Mike, Julie and Ethan. We went to the rainy beach on Saturday. The beach loses its luster quickly when the water falls on your head instead of lapping at your toes. Mike and I picked crabbs for the 1st time on Sunday, and it's safe to say we need some more practice.

Today, I am sitting at Panera, getting ready to head to the airport to go CO and chill with 10 of my favorite high school friends from Easton to go hiking, climbing and white water rafting. I can't imagine we'll have any fun, but we'll try. I'll let you know how it goes.

Over and out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss jay!!

Thursday, 15 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss your body

Saturday, 17 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home